At Home In Paradise
Fig & Orange
Fig & Orange
When we moved to Ireland we used to visit Santa in Ailwee Cave with my three sisters. The two youngest would go to see Santa, we all just went along for the hot chocolate and the Christmas singing as we walked through the cave. After we left Santa, we’d come back out, get a cup of mulled wine and ride the waltzers until we were nearly sick. I’d never drink the mulled wine but the smell was delicious. That is why I created this scent, it brings me back to when we were kids and visited Santa as a family.
Top Notes: Spiced orange and Clove
Middle Notes: Plum and Apple
Base Notes: Cedar wood and Cardamom
Made with Coconut Rapeseed wax, vegan essential and fragrance oils and a cotton wick
Small Amber approx 120ml
Classic Clear approx 180ml
Rose Gold Tin approx 200ml
Keep any botanicals away from the lit wick.
* Light your candle on a heat proof surface.
* Trim your wick every new burn.
* Don't touch the container when lit.
* Burn for a maximum of 4 hours at a time.
* Don't leave your candle unattended when lit.
* Don't burn to the bottom 1/2cm of wax no matter how much you love it.
How to get the most out of your candle:
* On the first burn, burn for 3/4 hours so you get a full melt pool, wax has a memory so burning it a little at a time leads to tunneling.
* Trim your wick to 1/2 cm to avoid large smoky flames before every burn.
* Burn them on a heatproof surface to avoid burn mark or setting fire to the surface.