At Home In Paradise
Six individual wax melt cUber infused with no
Fresh Linen - A clean crisp scent that can fill any room with the smell of freshly washed laundry just brought in from the line on a summers day.
Lemon Lavender - Days in the spa and the baby’s bedroom, it smells fresh and clean with a hint of lemon and lavender. Perfect for the bedroom or while in the bath to relax at the end of the day.
Raspberry Vanilla - A sweet black currant and vanilla scent, perfect for the dressing room getting ready for a girls night out.
Rhubarb & Blackberry -
This smells just like buying penny sweets at the Saturday markets with my sister, full on rhubarb with a top note of tart blackberry followed by a smooth creamy custard.
Sweet Orange & Chilli - A sweet and spicy blend of Orange, Bergamot and Chilli Pepper all rolled into one candle to make you feel like you’re drinking fresh Orange Juice on your balcony in the sun in a far away country where you have no troubles.
Very Vanilla - This classic scent is classic and popular for a reason. A sweet and creamy vanilla scent reminiscent of ice creams on warm summer days or custard on cold winter evenings.
Coconut & Tonka Bean - A soft blend of vanilla and tonka bean pods infused with creamy coconut and white chocolate. A light subtle scent that fills the room slowly.
Coffee Beans - Obsessed with the smell of coffee shops? Our coffee beans candle is infused with ground coffee granules. This candle is great for the kitchen in the morning before you’ve had a chance to click the kettle on.
Made with Coconut Rapeseed wax, vegan essential and fragrance oils and a cotton wick
Small Amber approx 120ml
Classic Clear approx 180ml
Rose Gold Tin approx 200ml
Keep any botanicals away from the lit wick.
* Light your candle on a heat proof surface.
* Trim your wick every new burn.
* Don't touch the container when lit.
* Burn for a maximum of 4 hours at a time.
* Don't leave your candle unattended when lit.
* Don't burn to the bottom 1/2cm of wax no matter how much you love it.
How to get the most out of your candle:
* On the first burn, burn for 3/4 hours so you get a full melt pool, wax has a memory so burning it a little at a time leads to tunneling.
* Trim your wick to 1/2 cm to avoid large smoky flames before every burn.
* Burn them on a heatproof surface to avoid burn mark or setting fire to the surface.