At Home In Paradise
Beautiful Neutral Jar with personalised star sign, add a note to let us know the birthday. Fits in seemlessly with anybodys decor.
Made with Coconut Rapeseed wax, vegan essential and fragrance oils and a cotton wick
Small Amber approx 120ml
Classic Clear approx 180ml
Rose Gold Tin approx 200ml
Keep any botanicals away from the lit wick.
* Light your candle on a heat proof surface.
* Trim your wick every new burn.
* Don't touch the container when lit.
* Burn for a maximum of 4 hours at a time.
* Don't leave your candle unattended when lit.
* Don't burn to the bottom 1/2cm of wax no matter how much you love it.
How to get the most out of your candle:
* On the first burn, burn for 3/4 hours so you get a full melt pool, wax has a memory so burning it a little at a time leads to tunneling.
* Trim your wick to 1/2 cm to avoid large smoky flames before every burn.
* Burn them on a heatproof surface to avoid burn mark or setting fire to the surface.